Sunday, August 2, 2009

Forced burger diet, still overweight.

These cute bi-sexual guys I'm all about are in this band thats about kissing and they just blogged something after a year and anyway, that and all the boredom due to the aforementioned bi-sexuals being gone has lead me to updating my blog. Keep your panties on tho! I've gotten pretty stuffy and boring AND BLONDE and nothing sexy is gonna happen on our first blog date.

Theres is some important stuff that you should know tho:

-My netflix instant doesnt work! OMG, I didnt know the meaning of Kelly Clarksons hit, "my life would suck without you," until I had to live without my web-movies! My bff is gone and this would be a great chance to get updated on all the hottest new unrated lesbian movies netflix has to offer! These movies are not available on quicksilverscreen and I have nowhere else thats not embarrassing to watch them but home. Dang y'all.

-My hair, it's shorter!!!

-Still crying over Marcos

-Disney pass revoked :o(

FUDGE DUDE! What am I gonna do with myself?? Cough syrup and seroquel.